The industrial action you have already taken is supported by the public and is really putting pressure on the government and NHS leaders.
In 2015 we will be increasing this pressure.
We will be asking you to take strike action again on Thursday 29 January and Wednesday 25 February.
In between these two days we will be asking you to take action short of strike.
It’s time to stand together in UNISON and fight for:
- a proper pay rise for all NHS staff
- the Living Wage for the lowest paid
- a commitment to close the gap between your pay and your bills
Finally, UNISON would like to thank you for your support in this campaign.
We know many of you will be working while others enjoy the Christmas break.
We send our best wishes for the festive season to your and your family.
Make a new year’s resolution to be part of the action in 2015.
How you can help
- Email your MPIf you haven’t already done so, we are asking you to to let them know what you think about your pay.
- Update your detailsMake sure your details are up to date, including your email and mobile number so we can send you updates about the campaign.
- Ask a friend to join UNISON Let your colleagues know about the new strike dates and industrial action. They can join UNISON now and take part in the action and make our voice even stronger!